Thursday, August 28, 2008

"Hair's the long and short of it..."

The title speaks volumes. Today we took Reggie our "long haired" wienie dog to the groomer to become our "short haired" wienie dog. I had no idea what he would end up looking like and was a teeny bit nervous about it, but he turned out SO cute! I tell you the truth, I was about fed up with the Reggie hairs....they were EVERYWHERE! I know I am gonna rest so much better knowing that now he won't leave a trail of hair behind him when he walks down the hall. There is no covering up with hardwood floors....and white is also impossible to overlook. YIKES!! So needless to say, I am pleased with my new and improved buzz-cut pup. Now, I must get the evidence up that he was ever a long-haired breed(-:. Some serious vacuuming is fixin' to start in the Helton home!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

He's sooo cute! I can't wait to check out the new "do" in person.
luv u!

Cassie said...

He does look alot more like Jelly Bean. He is so cute! You need to bring him over so they can meet.

MADDIE said...

What have you guys been up to this week? please post....

Melissa said...

I had fun yesterday, thank you!