Tuesday, October 7, 2008

10 year anniversary <3


Adam and I will be married 10 years on the 10th of this month! I really am finding this hard to believe! October 10, 1998 seems like just yesterday to me. It seems like we have been in love forever though. I am so thankful for a husband as great as Adam. He is truly my best friend. He loves me on my good days when I am easy to love, but most importantly, he loves me on my bad days when I even find it hard to love myself! He always reminds me of God's promises when I need it and makes me laugh when I feel like crying. (This part can actually annoy me at times "Let me see those wittle wippies and see if I see a smile".....this is one of his classics for me and the kids (he learned it from his dad who is wonderful and also very funny). Anyways, just wanted to share that I love Adam on our almost 10th anniversary.....
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy "early" Anniversary! Awesome picture too!!!

Jill said...

Happy anniversary! 10/10 is my birthday too. I don't think I knew that we shared that special day. ( :

AshleyMK said...

Happy Anniversary! I am glad that you two found each other. You are both very special people.

MADDIE said...

Happy Anniversary! It seems like just yesterday you two were coming to my house "as friends" :) Time flies by when you are in love! Have a great weekend together!

Kelly said...

So cute! I remember seeing you guys at church the next day! Thanks for your sweet words!

Jill said...

You've been "tagged"! See my blog for details. ( :

Amy said...

Sounds like a wonderful time at the wedding, wish we could have been there...oh wait, we were uninvited - nevermind. he,he,he...