Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rock City!


This past weekend we went to good ole' Rock City! It was a fun time, but VERY nerve wracking! Adam and I both were having one panic attack after another with being up so high (I mean SSOOOO high)! We both later talked about our "visions" of nightmareish things happening while we were up on that hill! Whoa, I almost think that kids should be made to wear some sort of sturdy body harness to be able to go. If you have ever been there, you know what I mean. The fact that Adam and I both have a fear of heights should have been our first clue that this might not be the BEST idea of fun for our little get away :). But, the kids enjoyed it and we did try and contain our "watch outs" and "hold on tights" and "get back heres" and "do you have their hands" and "don't look over the edge too fars" (you get the idea). AND that shaky bridge!! I just can't even go there! Well, we survived (thank you Wonderful Lord)........
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I would be afraid too :0)
I love how Adam is holding the railing in the pictures....that'd so be me!!

Jill said...

What beautiful pictures you got!