Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wedding beauties...


While in Chattanooga this past weekend, we went to Adam's cousin's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. The best part for me was our "wedding beauties" (my babies). At the reception, they danced their little hearts out! It was one of THE most precious times as a Mom for me. They were so sweet and lovey to each other, it just melted my heart! They refused to dance with anyone else (including Adam and myself) :-(...but, they loved dancing with each other! I just love my family and I am so thankful to the Lord for them all! We had a good time visiting with Adam's family (the kids just love Uncle Alex). It was one of "those" times that I know will always stay close to my heart and be in my forever memories!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So, so sweet! I love their expressions!