Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's a bird, it's a plane...no, it's The Heltons??


As you can see, our family went as "The Helton Super-heroes" for Halloween. Yes, even the Reg-meister was Super-weinerdog! It was lots of fun! Emma was Super-girl and was just beautifully heroic in her costume! Ian was Batman's best friend and side-kick "Robin" and played the role to a "T"! Adam was the famous Batman and was the cutest Batman I've ever seen. I was Super-woman...pretty embarrassing, but I couldn't let my family of crime fighters down! We really enjoyed our time together at Church Trunk-or-Treating and later going to a few houses that still had their doors open. Since Ian ALWAYS is in "costume" (and I do mean "always"), I think that he looked around at everyone on Halloween dressed up and said "Finally...what has taken everyone so long to get with the program"? He was in Super-hero heaven! Emma was in candy heaven when she got her 3 tons of candy home and went through it (there is only slight exaggeration in that comment :))...
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like y'all had a good time. Cute costumes! I'm thinking I may go as "Wunder" Woman one year. ( :

Melissa said...

I love the costumes...ya'll are all so cute....you set the bar very high!

AshleyMK said...

The family looks very cute. Maybe get my whole family to dress up next year:)

MADDIE said...

You guys are so darn cute...I am very jealous. Like I told you, Radlee doesn't want to be in our family anymore, he wants to be a Helton. Are you accepting new family members?

Angie said...

We are always welcoming of new super heroes in the Helton home!

Cassie said...

I love the costumes! It looks like you had a great time!

Amy said...

Ang, You look good as a blonde - seriously!