Sunday, November 9, 2008

Love the fall


I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again...I just love the fall! I wish that fall could be year round! I find it amazing how beautiful the colors of the trees are all together...some red, some yellow, some orange. My kids are getting sick of me saying how beautiful the trees are every time we get out...I guess I say it a lot. It makes me sad when all those beautiful leaves fall off the trees, then they eventually are gone and we're left with the bare trees for the wintertime. But, I love to then look forward to the spring when God made it to start all over again! I thank God for the seasons of the year that we can experience. He truly made a beautiful world! As I think about how much thought He must have put into the beauty of the seasons, trees and world...how much more does He love US...and how much more did He spend in our design and purpose?! I am thankful for His love.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

MADDIE said...

beautiful!!!! i miss you!!

Melissa said...

i LOVE these, ang and i LOVE all of you so much. i am so blessed with my friends........now, i'm going to go cry......miss you, but thankful to be w/ your babies the other day :0)

Lou said...

The pics are precious. ( : Like you, I'm loving the fall but not looking forward to winter. At least that means spring is just around the corner!

Jill said...

Oops! I set up an account for my dad and forgot to change it back to mine. It was me, not Lou, who last posted. ( :

MADDIE said...

I hope you had a good night at work. I am sorry we didn't get to talk longer. love ya!

MADDIE said...

Thanks for coming this weekend. I am grateful to call you my friend. Love you!