Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A turkey treat day...


We had a great time today with our friends on this...Thanksgiving Eve! Our friends came over today and we made these fun turkey goodies with oreos, candy corn, butterscotch morsels, and chocolate icing! The kids (and Melissa and myself:-)) were in sugar heaven! They loved making their little turkeys and then "gobbled" them right down. It was fairly messy, but well worth it! After the kids were finished, me and Melissa made some more to take to family tomorrow. I sorta felt like a kid for a minute making a craft with my friend. Good times. Well, thought I'd post these cute pics...but also wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever." Psalm 136:1
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

We had soooo much fun! Andy just "gobbled" up his turkey treats. He loved them! Thank you so much for cheering me up and having us over for some fun thanksgving eve fellowship and sugar! We love you all so much!

MADDIE said...

They are super cute and look very yummy!