Thursday, December 18, 2008

A "Trueville Whoville"


On Tuesday evening, Emma had her Christmas program for her school. It was really good. Basically, it was the Christmas story of Jesus' birth told "Dr. Suess style". Emma and the other kids were dressed as "Whoville" kids with crazy cute hair and bright crazy clothes. It was so neat how it all came together. Emma's class sang and did a little dance about the Wise Men...I don't think she missed a beat! We were very proud of her and her performance!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great hair Emma! Looks like so much fun. I love all of you :0)

Did the Grinch become a believer??

Jill said...

Cute costume! Wish I could have seen the performance. ( :

Angie said...

What a great question...I guess when the Grinch's heart grew three sizes that day, it was because Jesus came into it!

Jill--I'll invite you next time...it really was very entertaining!